85 Challenger Road
Job Category: Other
Job Number: 18412
eCommerce Fulfillment Specialist
**W2 Contract**Ridgefield Park, NJ**Hybrid**$35-40/hr**
The Ecommerce Fulfillment Specialist is a critical role to the growth of the our client’s online business and requires the ability to demonstrate strengths in both strategy and execution.
- Operations Management
- eCommerce Fulfillment
- Critical Thinking
The role will have tactical day to day operations for eCommerce fulfillment such as running and monitoring open orders daily, working with internal teams, and our fulfillment provider to quickly resolve and have orders shipped on time and fix orders that are outside our service level. This will require day-to-day operational support to collaborate between Supply Chain, Customer Service, Logistics, Transportation, and IT Teams. You will need to diagnose and understand the underlying operational issues and opportunities in the business and work on initiatives to address them. This position will be responsible for developing key reporting and IT requirements; as well as, documenting process flows to illustrate and understand the current integrations with our partners and how our systems work. This will be used to identify issues and drive process and system improvement requirements. Successful candidates will have the ability to proactively solve both short term and long-term issues effectively.
- Managing and using data to identify to get ahead of any delays or issues for open orders or deliveries is a key function of the role.
- Review and create documents and materials to monitor work processes in order to assess completeness, accuracy and conformation to standards and specifications.
- Perform day to day tasks to support business operations of eCommerce Fulfillment and collaboration with teams to ensure processes are being followed.
- Evaluate Logistics and Shipping partners performance and surface exceptions and issues to the correct parties for resolution.
- Work with Logistics on filing claims against 3PLs and shipping partners.
- Utilize surveys to analyze and drive improvements based on qualitative feedback.
- Monitor and take-action on exception reporting and understand measurements of KPIs for lead times, shipping time, backorders, shipping exceptions to track progress towards operational goals for direct eCommerce business.
- Support day to day business operations of eCommerce reviewing orders and collaborating with teams to prevent backorders and ensure accurate delivery promise messaging on our client’s online portal.
- Develop and maintain constructive and cooperative working relationships with all stakeholders.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Experience with eCommerce, Retail, or Consumer Electronics businesses.
- 2-5 years relevant experience in fulfillment and direct to consumer eCommerce business operations.
- Verbal and written communication skills, attention to detail, problem solving and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to navigate the organization to gather information, elicit feedback, and engage other teams for collaboration.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written).
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines. In addition, must be able to manage multiple projects and often with competing priorities.
- Experience using Microsoft PC software including extensive use of Excel spreadsheets, Word, Access, and SAP business system, or similar sales order management software application.